Friday 22 May 2015

Baked Yoghurt Curry-Flavoured Chicken

I dislike frying chicken or anything that needs deep-frying. It makes a HUGE mess and I use tons and tons of kitchen papers. Very stressful. That's why I resort to baking whenever I can. Haha! These baked ones were so yummy that my princess had 2 big drumsticks. However, her brother thought otherwise. Not even half a drumstick. 

Marinate them well!
Use a piece of foil underneath to collect the drips 
Looks not too bad, aren't they?

Ingredients

100ml of plain yoghurt
2 cloves of garlic
1 piece of 2 cm ginger
1 tbsp of curry powder (I have used one that has turmeric)
1 tsp of paprika
2 tbsps of Babas meat curry powder 
1 tsp of salt
1 tbsp of soya sauce
2 tsps of sugar

Method
  1. Crush garlic and ginger into a paste or you can use the blender.
  2. Mix all the spices and yoghurt to form a paste.
  3. Marinate the chicken well with the ingredients.
  4. Leave overnight or for at least 4 hours.
  5. Bake them at the lowest rack, at 200 degrees for about 40-50 minutes, depending on the cuts/sizes of your chicken pieces.
  6. Serve them with rice or other main courses. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment