Thursday 6 August 2015

Stir-fried Glass Noodles

Apologies for not writing. I have been rather laidback lately, doing nothing but chilling out most of the time. This was cooked for one of my lunches and I grabbed everything I could find from my fridge. Enjoy!



Ingredients
1 small pack of glass noodles -soaked and drained
1 egg - lightly beaten
2 cloves of minced garlic
a handful of vegetables of your choice - I have used spinach in this dish
1 tbsp of chilli powder 
1 tbsp of chilli flakes
2 tbsps of soya sauce
2 tbsps of oil

Method:

  1. Heat up oil in a frying pan.
  2. Fry garlic till fragrant.
  3. Add in beaten egg and fry till cooked.
  4. Add in noodles and vegetables.
  5. Add in chilli powder, chilli flakes and soya sauce.
  6. Fry till everything is mixed and cooked. 
  7. Serve warm. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment