Wednesday 10 June 2015

A Splendid Weekend in London

I had a great weekend escapade in London, thanks to hubby. Met up with cousins and friends, ate, shopped, walked and watched Wicked. It was truly a good break after some months of burying in my books. Weather was perfect albeit a little chilly in the morning and evening but otherwise, it was a marvellous trip! Some pictures for you to drool and perhaps, it's time to send in your applications for your summer break. ;)

Slurping good ramen
I was a child again!
Liberty
SOOOOO pretty
A great view from Darwin Brasserie (level 36)
What a view! Do you agree with me?
Camden Town
I want all of them!
Liquid Nitrogen Made Ice-cream- melts my heart

You can't miss this
Indulge and get some M&M's
I was mesmerised and spellbound

Dainty and pretty
A luxurious Frenchie breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment