Saturday 18 April 2015

Fried Curry-Flavoured Chicken

Thumbs up from my princess

I try to fry as little as I could in my kitchen as I dislike the oil-splattering effects but at times when cravings are overwhelming, I give in. A simple fried chicken dish but a huge explosion and cleaning up after that. ;)


Ingredients

Chicken drumsticks or thighs/your favourite cuts
5 tbsps of curry powder (I have used Waugh's curry powder (same as one of my previous posts)
2 tsps of salt
2-4tbps of water
Oil for frying


Method
  1. Add the water gradually to the curry powder and salt and stir the mixture to form a paste. 
  2. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade for 3 hours or overnight.
  3. Heat up oil in the frying pan and let the frying party begins! ;)
  4. Serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment