Friday 3 October 2014

Sushi

I love sushi. Or should I say I love rice. :D
A little time consuming but worth it to stuff our faces with. My munchkins like sushi too but only with cucumber. My sushi doesn't look as good as what we can get in restaurants but I do try my best. Haha! I make sushi quite often-maybe once a month and eat to our hearts' content. >_<


Ingredients
Sushi Rice 
Wasabi - S&B brand
Vinegar Powder -S&B brand
Mayonnaise - Kavli brand
Nori Seaweed Sheets- Blue Dragon brand
Rolling Mat-wrapped with cling wrap
Tuna Mayonnaise
Cucumber
Crab Meat
Salmon
Avocado

Method

  1. Cook rice as directed in the package.
  2. Sprinkle vinegar powder, mix well and leave to cool.
  3. Cut all the desired ingredients.
  4. Very quickly, blanch the crab meat.
  5. Prepare your working area with rolling mat.
  6. Place a sheet of seaweed on it. (Shiny side at the bottom)
  7. Ladle sushi rice on it and flatten them.
  8. Arrange your ingredients.
  9. Roll it up and slice.
  10. Serve with green tea and miso soup. YUMMY!













No comments:

Post a Comment